There was a time, when businesses were moving towards the web world. They realized, without virtual presence it would be impossible to beat their competitors. Today the urge to be in the web world has taken a new shape. Businesses are not only restricting themselves only to website, mobile apps have appeared in the market scenario. So, restaurants that have web presence are now making their apps to be at par in this marketing game.
If you are still thinking whether to opt for the online food ordering app then here are facts you need to know.
- Mobile payments industry has accounted to almost $1 trillion in global transactions
- 38 % of U.S consumers use mobile coupons for purchasing products
- 35 % of restaurant mobile apps has an ordering option
Don’t you think you need to have an app for your restaurant business too? So, if you are convinced and planning to make one, then keep these points in mind during the app development process.
- If the app takes too much time to load, your users will never like it. So, the size of the app must not be too large.
- Design of the app is significant in order to retain a customer. If the consumer finds the interface extremely confusing, probably he/she will go to your competitor. So focus on the usability factor.
- Make sure you provide customizing features to the users. The consumers must be allowed to shop according to their choices.
- Don’t forget to include social media logins. A satisfied customer may share his/her experience in the social media platform and that can bring more new customers.
- Feedback is an excellent way to stay in touch with the customers. This even helps to upgrade service as per the demand of the customers.
- Too many clicks are of course irritating! So, avoid unnecessary clicks or taps. The window is small; don’t play with the patience of your customers.
- Don’t forget to update your services. You really don’t want to keep your customers unaware of the new food menu.
So, build a strong app and give your customers a happy experience while ordering food online.