Restaurants are aplenty, but only a few can sail through the hurdles and headwind and create a niche for themselves. Besides serving lip-smacking delicacies, there are a few more attributes that earn them more fandom. Some already have made a name for the sake of an established brand, while some have been popular by incorporating great marketing tactics. This blog is for those restaurants which are still struggling to make a mark.
1. Create a website or app: Given to the growing demand for takeaway food and casual dining, creating a mobile website or a The single business app has become necessary. Make sure the site is mobile optimized with prominent Call To Action (CTA) buttons for more restaurant online ordering.
Click here to create an entirely responsive website.
2. Focus on unique dishes: Upgrade your menu with some delicacies that are high in demand but are not readily available. Make those delicacies one of the USPs for your restaurant.
3. Offer exclusive discounts: ‘Happy hours’ is a famous phrase that connects well with most of the food lovers. Whether you run a pub or a fine dining restaurant, exclusive offers are a great way to rope in more customers and retain old customers. For instance, offer combo meals and highlight the rebate in prices.
4. Create a social media strategy: You have a website, offer promotional codes and fantastic food but how are you going to let people know about it? A well-strategized social media plan is indispensable to promote your restaurant business and reach out to maximum potential customers. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are regarded to be most robust platforms to target food enthusiasts.
5. Engaging visual content: From DIY videos to behind-the kitchen Stories, food videos always manage to garner a lot of views. Create some drool-worthy videos and post it live on Facebook. You never know, your video might be viral in no time.
6. Improve food delivery options: Your customers will be attracted to you if you could deliver the food right to their doorstep.
Click here to give your delivery team the most powerful App.
7. Take part in events: Besides online promotion, make your brand known by offering your specialties in person. Participate in activities or food festivals to enhance visibility.
8. More payment options: Offer the flexibility to the customers to pay with cash, online, or card.
9. Learn from your competitors: In business, it’s essential to abide by the adage, ‘keep your friends close and foes closer.’ Keep a close tab on your competitors and check out what you’re missing out.
10. Google ads: This is very cost-effective and will enhance brand visibility in the digital landscape. Add geo-tagging and be at the top of search results whenever locals look for you.